See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This weekend a whole new list of coupons will be loaded onto coupons.com (same as the side bar on the right). So this means 2 things…
- If you want something that is there now, print it!
- Check back on Monday for any new coupons before you go shopping.
Also the future inserts calendar is wrong and this weekend there will be one insert, the Poctor and Gamble insert. It is set to have over $71 dollars of coupons (before doubling value). Click here for the full list of what is inside.
Smart Source doesn’t change their coupons as often but if there is a coupon that you want probably wouldn’t hurt to get it now just in case it goes away. (Like the $1 off any Kellogg’s coupon)
- Latest Articles