See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are looking for deals on the new iPhone 7, here is one for you! Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile are all offering deals that are pretty similar: basically you trade in your old iPhone (6 or newer) and get credit for a new 7.
Here are the Basics for Verizon:
1. Trade in your iPhone 6 or newer.
2. That credit will be put toward the balance of the new iPhone and will be credited to your wireless bill each month for 24 months.
3. Basically, your old phone’s credit will be used to pay the new device payment on your cell phone bill each month.
4. So, if your old phone credit is $650 (the price of the new iPhone 7), you’ll essentially be getting the new phone for free.
To Get The Deal:
1. Order new phone from Verizon
2. Receive new phone from Fed Ex
3. Go online request box to mail old phone to Verizon.
4. Erase data from old phone & mail to Verizon
5. Wait 3 months or so (while paying $27 monthly) for phone credit
To see more details, visit Verizon’s website.
See more online shopping deals!
- Latest Articles