This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’ve never been a mom to tell my kids what to wear. Not only do I like not having to deal with picking out clothes, I enjoy letting them be creative. While I may not have a say all the time in what is the outfit of the day, I still make the final decision in what outfits we buy! I like quality clothes that are versatile and can go with many things in their closet. While I may buy something as an outfit, they will pair it with pretty much everything they own, so it has to be something that “plays well with others”. I also like a deal…
That’s what I love about FabKids, a clothing website started by parents including actress Christina Applegate. They have great clothes that have a goal of helping girls express their individuality through personalized fashions. They also have a deal: right now you get your first outfit for $25 shipped.
This is how it works:
1. After you sign up, create a style profile which is just a quick and free quiz so they can get to know the girl you’re buying for.
2. Shop your outfit picks, which refresh each month. Every outfit includes 3 pieces for $39.99 and you can either buy it or skip the month. (Your first outfit is currently $25, there is no obligation to buy any other outfits).
3. Receive your outfit with free shipping (and free returns) within a week!
I got signed up to try it out, and my 4 year old had a blast with the “style quiz”. It is very visual, so she sat there pointing to each item in the list she loved. In the end they completely had her figured out! I picked out this ballerina outfit for my one child who can be found wearing a tutu any day of the week (she even tries to wear one over pjs at night). The outfit included the dress, tights and bow for $25 and included a free shirt when I checked out!
The only thing is that you can’t mix and match the pieces that come in the deal. While the outfit is great, I would have preferred pink tights (or she would have should I say). In the end she will wear the black tights, just maybe not with this dress as they have planned.
Our outfit shipped the day we ordered it and arrived within 3 days! I couldn’t be happier with the shipping, especially that they have free shipping.
If you have more that one little girl to buy for (like me with 4 girls in the house now), you can even add more of your girls’ style profiles to buy for! Just head to the top left corner of the screen and there’s a drop-down box that says to “add a girl”.
FabKids is giving 5 winners a 3-piece outfit.
You have a couple of chances to enter, so feel free to enter with one or all of them:
1. Head over to FabKids and tell me which outfit is your favorite (be careful, it’s hard not to pick them all)!
3. Like Fab Kids and Southern Savers on Facebook and tell me you have by leaving a comment on this post.
This giveaway was sponsored by FabKids, but all opinions are 100% my own.
The winners of this giveaway will be chosen 11/21.