See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a tub, bicycles, garden tools or other items that have some rust on them? There is no need to get a new product because of it! There is an easy and simple solution that can make your items look brand new.
How to remove rust stains:
1. Make a paste of lemon juice and salt
2. Apply to rust stain and leave on for several hours
3. Wipe away with a damp rag
If your stainless steel knives have rust forming, you can just use lemon juice and that will do the trick! Just soak your knives in a cup of lemon juice for a few minutes and it will loosen up the rust so you can scrub it away!
See more Quick Tips.
- Latest Articles