See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This Saturday, May 10th, is the 22nd anniversary of the Stamp Out Hunger food drive! Stamp Out Hunger is a project by the National Association of Letter Carriers looking to serve those in our communities who are hungry.
How it Works:
1. This Saturday, place a plastic bag of non-perishable food items next to your mailbox.
2. Your postal carrier will pick up the bag and it will be delivered to a local food bank or charity in your community.
You may receive a designated bag for the food drive in your mail prior to Saturday, but if not, it’s okay! Simply use a regular plastic grocery bag to hold your food items. Plus, if you’ve got a nice stockpile from couponing, it’ll be super easy to fill your bag and help others!
Some suggested items include:
-canned fruits & vegetables
-rice & pasta
-any shelf stable item
For more information on this food drive, head to Stamp Out Hunger’s facebook page.
See more donation opportunities!
- Latest Articles