This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you want me to love you forever all it takes is chocolate (I’m easily persuaded). I really don’t think I’m alone here…
Hershey’s wants to help you go the extra mile though with special chocolate collections and crafty ideas!
Hershey’s has released a new line of chocolate called the Hershey’s Valentine Day Collection. Many of these come already in a heart shaped box, including York Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Pattie Hearts, Hershey’s Pot of God Truffles, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Miniatures Heart Box.
Take your gift to the next level by checking out Hershey’s website, www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com. They’ve got awesome recipes like Midnight Mouse and Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes. Plus fun craft suggestions including Love Bug Cups and Greeting Cards, there are dozens of great ideas to be found!
Finally, you can also send an e-card and pick up some of that Valentine’s Day specific candy products from Hershey’s including Solid Milk Chocolate Hearts, Valentine’s Day miniatures, and more.
Most of the Valentines Day candy also comes “Valentine-ready” with a section to address the receiver right on the package.
Hershey’s is going to get you stocked for Valentines Day!! 5 lucky readers will win the following:
- 3 bags of Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
- 3 bags of Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts Valentine Exchange
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Valentine Exchange (this item has 3 Hershey’s Kisses per pack)
- 1 bag of Kit Kat Wafer Bar Valentine Exchange
You have two chances to win:
1. Leave a comment below with your favorite idea or treat from Celebrate Hershey’s
2. Send an e-card through Hershey’s site to make someone smile and leave another comment saying you did (this just makes me happy to think about everyone trying to brighten someones day!)