This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
It is important that you get signed up, you’ll see in the new ad that I post on Thursday afternoon that starting Sunday a majority of the ad is Balance Rewards.
A few more additional things you asked about and I found answers for:
- Points will not apply to rain check items purchased after the promotion has ended.
- Points will not be earned in a transaction where Redemption Dollars or Store Credit is used.
- Balance Rewards will not apply to and Points cannot be earned on purchases of: alcohol; dairy; tobacco; stamps; phone/prepaid cards; money orders/ transfers; transportation passes; lottery tickets; charitable donations; pseudoephedrine or ephedrine product; prescriptions, health tests, contact lenses or any other pharmacy items or services that must be excluded by law.
- All Points will be awarded to the Member’s account 3-5 days after purchase.
- Earned Points are converted into Redemption Dollars in five (5) tiers:
(1) 5,000 points = $5
(2) 10,000 points =$10
(3) 18,000 points =$20
(4) 30,000 points =$35
(5) 40,000 points =$50
- Redemption Dollars will not be paid out in cash or Store Credit.
- When returning items paid with Redemption Dollars, the Redemption Dollars will be refunded to Member in the form of store credit.
Looking all the details, basic and more in depth, I can’t say that I’m loving this. It hasn’t technically started yet, so I’m willing to wait and see… but it’s not looking at great as other programs at other stores.