See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a new medicine coupon you won’t want to miss to help you save on children’s Advil, Dimetapp or Robitussin.
You can use this coupon at Walgreens this week paired with bonus rewards to get Children’s Advil for 99¢.
-$3 off Children’s Advil, Children’s Dimetapp or Children’s Robitussin product printable
Walgreens Deal Idea:
(5) Children’s Advil, Dimetapp, or Robitussin $4.99 (thru 2/20)
Spend $20, Get $5 in Bonus Rewards Points (5,000 points)
(5) -$3 off Children’s Advil, Children’s Dimetapp or Children’s Robitussin product printable
or -$3 off Advil infants or children’s, or Robitussin or Dimetapp children’s, RP 02/14 (exp 02/22)
Pay $9.95, get back 5,000 points
makes it 99¢ each
Check out these personal care coupons:
- Latest Articles