See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
Please know that I read all of my email but am not able to respond to everyone. Thank you for your encouraging notes and great deals!
Note: Please do not send an e-mail with a link only; I do not open them. Give a few sentences explaining the link.
Purpose of your contact?
Questions? We may already have an answer for you.
- How can I tell a fraudulent coupon apart from a valid one?
- I could only find a portion of the SS or RP coupons you have listed. Why can't I find all the coupons?
- What do I do with coupons that expire?
- How can I find a coupon for something not on sale?
- Are there any sites that provide similar services to other areas?
- My coupons won't print! What should I do?
Press InformationRecent Articles and Mentions
Spend Smart: Save Money with Back-to-School - St. Louis Today 8/07/10
Can't Get Enough of the Coupons - The State 1/05/10
Americans Embrace Cyber Mom's Blog Bargains Financial Times 2/27/09
Coupon Website Focuses on Southern Shoppers - CBS 3 Charlotte NC
Southern Savers Tips to Save While Grocery Shopping - NBC 3 Jackson MS
- Latest Articles