See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Traditions are such a fun part of growing up! It’s something for our kids to always look back on fondly. The good thing: it’s never too late to start new traditions. Here are some great back to school traditions you can consider starting with your kids.
2. Free printable first day signs. (They’re all over the internet, so this is only one option).
4. Make a time capsule.
-Tracing of Their Hand
-String to Show Their Height
5. Take a picture in the same shirt until graduation. Go with an adult large so that it fits an 18 year old…
6. Make a hopscotch board from the front door to the car.
8. Make a German Schultüte filled with school supplies and sweets. (Even more special if you have German heritage).
9. After school “cookie chat” to discuss everything from their first day.
What’s your favorite back to school tradition?
See more frugal living.
- Latest Articles