Summer is a great time to get your grill going and have friends and family over for a meal. This recipe for Grilled Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Salmon is easy, only requires a few ingredients, and is oh so yummy.
To make it an extra fun party, cook everything outside. Saute some squash in a cast iron skillet on the grill and roast some corn in aluminum foil packages on the grill.
Grilled Brown Sugar Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder
- 3 salmon fillets
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Make the sauce first. Mix the brown sugar, mustard, and ginger powder together until smooth. Set aside.
- Coat the salmon with oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- On your grill over medium heat, place the salmon on skin side down and brush each piece with a few tablespoons of the brown sugar sauce.
- After 4 minutes, flip the salmon, remove the skin with tongs, and brush this side of each piece with a few more tablespoons of sauce.
- Cover and let cook for an additional 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with a dash of paprika.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!