See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Make sure to check your email (or just head over and sign in and see). CVS is sending out emails telling folks that if you sign into their MyWeekly Ad section you get an extra $2 ExtraCare Bucks in your account! I’ve gotten this twice now and a friend that doesn’t get their emails tried in her account and found the bonus there too!
- Head over and login to the MyWeekly Ad section.
- The click on ExtraCare at the top and you should see your $2 coupon.
- Click to print now or Send it to Card. This will make it print the next time you are in the store.
While not everyone will get this… for those of you that do it’s a happy easy little treat!
The fine print at the bottom of the email also says: The remaining exclusive bonus offers will be available on 10/27/14, 11/3/14 and 11/10/14. You must sign in to myWeekly Ad each week to get your exclusive bonus.
Note: If you don’t get CVS emails please sign up! Most of us also got 30% off coupons yesterday in our weekly emails!
- Latest Articles