See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I know many of you are chomping at the bit waiting for the next Harris Teeter big coupon event… well it’s official, starting August 10th (next Wednesday) Harris Teeter will run Super Doubles.
For any that are new, this means that any coupon $1.98 or less will double in value. Harris Teeter still follows their normal coupon policies and super doubles only 20 coupons per day, and also only accepts 3 like item coupons per transaction.
What to expect on Southern Savers:
I’ll do three lists of deals for you!
1. Friday afternoon – List of regular priced items that are great deals with high value coupons.
2. Monday afternoon – Harris Teeter sneak peek ad
3. Tuesday afternoon – List of unadvertised sale items
Tips to get ready:
- Use the coupon database and search for “$1.50” or “$1 off”. The database will show you all the high value coupons you have.
- Head to Harris Teeter this week and if they are out of any deals get a rain check. While you can’t get a rain check for super doubles (you can get one but nothing special will happen), you can use a rain check during Super Doubles and now you are the only person that wants those deals! Remember too… Harris Teeter rain checks never expire!! Get more info on how to get rain checks.
Harris Teeter LINKS
- Latest Articles