See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Every time I sit down to write a review I keep thinking “this is my favorite” no… “this is”… I’m very indecisive I guess.
I will say of everyone that comes into my home to help me whether it’s watching my kids or helping with email or typing, this giveaway is by far the group favorite! Homedics recently sent us a Swedish Massage Cushion to try out. I’ve always sat in these at the mall in the stores you aren’t supposed to touch anything in, but I’ve never owned one. This thing is amazing!
It straps into any chair and is very light and portable (we pass it from chair to chair sometimes). There is a small remote that lets you pick upper, lower or full back and to turn on heat if you would like that. I have probably “tested” this more than any other product sent to me, and have to say it’s the best thing next sliced bread!
To be fair there are a few things that I would fix (and a few that we’ve found solutions for):
1. For short people (me) the lower back setting really stops around your belly button and the upper back goes well above your ears. Solution we discovered – sit on a phone book (or a ream of paper, cause who has a phone book anymore).
2. After 20 minutes the message turns off and makes it very uncomfortable to sit in the chair with the cushion. Solution – just press the button to keep it going longer!
3. If you sit with it running for longer than an hour your back is incredibly sore the next day. (Odds are that was a warning somewhere in the manual that I didn’t read since I was so excited to try it).
4. I wish it had a feature to get the message to stop in a certain area. It will hit a spot that feels incredible and then keep on going. No solution here other than to just go back to the solution for #2.
In all seriousness, after trying one for a few weeks, it might seem like a frivolous gift to some but this is something that would probably make any grown woman love you forever.
(1) Reader will win their own Swedish Massage cushion.
To get Your Personal Message you have 4 chances (feel free to do as many as you like!):
1. Leave a Comment below with what makes you most excited about a free massage this holiday season.
2. Tweet the following:
Stop by @SouthernSavers to win a Swedish Massage Cushion from @HoMedics #wingiveaways
- Latest Articles