See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
For those of you who send a lot of letters or postcards, it’s time to stock up on stamps again. Effective this Sunday, January 22nd, the price of Stamps will increase from 44¢ to 45¢ per stamp.
If you missed this deal, you can see all of the current deals here.
Additionally, according to the U.S.P.S. website, the following changes will take place:
- 1¢ increase on postage for letters to 45¢
- 3¢ increase on postcards to 32¢
- 5¢ increase on letters to Canada or Mexico to 85¢
- 7¢ increase on letters to other international destinations to $1.05
So save yourself some pennies and grab a book of stamps before Sunday. You can read the full press release here.
- Latest Articles