See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you have a stove hood, you have probably dealt with an oily stove hood. Some people spray the hood down with harsh chemicals which can do the job but doesn’t smell pleasant and can release harsh chemical into the air. If you are looking for an alternative, I have a trick!
Here’s How It Works:
1. Place a few drops of oil on a paper towel and wipe the hood
2. When you are done wiping it down, repeat the process one more time to leave a slight coating of oil
3. This will make for future cleanups easier and Vegetable Oil or Mineral Oil work well
It may be strange to clean grease with oil, but it works and leave for a shiny surface that will be easier to clean next time. Check it out and let me know how it works for you!
See more Quick Tips.
- Latest Articles