See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You can buy carpet cleaners or get your carpet professionally cleaned, but here is a suggestion if you want something more affordable and without the use of chemicals.
1. Sprinkle Baking Soda all over the carpet
2. Let it sit on the carpet for at least 5 minutes
3. Be sure to vacuum well to get it all out of the carpet
By doing this, you save a lot of time and money, plus the carpet odors are gone. You can do this as many times as you need!
See more frugal living tips.
- Latest Articles