This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Are you trying to live a Whole Foods lifestyle on a tiny budget? All the news out there makes you feel like you aren’t doing enough for your families health. There is a lot of guilt and nagging, but not a lot of help with how to accomplish all these new lifestyle goals with no extra money. If anything it’s all incredibly overwhelming.
Living healthier shouldn’t feel difficult and shouldn’t have to cost so much either! One of my favorite tools to help us is back for a 4th year! The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is a way to say “yes!” to your health and with a super short opportunity to get a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $2000!
There are way to many books to list them all here, but to give you an idea of my favorite categories:
We’ve lived on a “farm” for almost 3 years now and each year we learn so much more about homesteading and small farming. It’s a joy to get so much from our yard and depend less on the grocery store. This coming year we hope to add goats and my husband jokes about pigs… we are all about baby steps, so this is one category I’m eager to read every book in!
The bundle comes with even more books and subjects than just these. Check out all the books included.
Plus it comes with $175 worth of bonus products including:
- GetKombucha – FREE 30 ml bottle of Kombucha Pro ($39.99 value)
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 2 days! After Tuesday night, December 29th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.