See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a lot of Amazon boxes sitting around from ordering Christmas gifts? Here’s a fun promotion from Amazon and Goodwill!
The two companies have teamed up to help get rid of the boxes and give back at the same time.
Here’s how it works:
1. Get your empty Amazon shipping box and fill it with unwanted items you’ve been wanting to donate.
2. Print a FREE shipping label from GiveBackBox and attach it to your shipping box.
3. Drop the box off at your local post office.
You donations will be delivered to the closest participating Goodwill! Electronics aren’t allowed in the box, but you can pack them with clothing and other household goods.
For more information, you can visit GiveBackBox’s website.
See more Amazon deals!
- Latest Articles