See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
One of the biggest ways to cut your grocery budget (especially right now) is to have a weekly meal plan! You can go big and make a month long plan (or use the free meal plans we post), but just going week by week works.
Here are the tips I share in the video:
- Plan based on what you have on hand or what’s on sale.
- Stick with a One Week Plan if you are just getting started.
- Focus on reusing meats in multiple meals (this is a big time saver too!)
- Plan your sides when you plan your main dish.
- Only add one new recipe a week.
- Put Your plan front and center in the kitchen where you and everyone else can see it.
Need some help finding meals you can make from your pantry? I love Super Cook. You plug in what main ingredients you have and it will recommend recipes you can make!
- Latest Articles