See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Combine two coupons and an ECB deal with a sale at CVS to get a great deal on Always Pads right now. At just 74¢ per pack, this is the time to stock up!
Note: If you don’t have the $2 store coupon on any tampons or pads, this is still a great deal. Without the store coupon you’ll get them for $1.24 a box (definitely still a stock-up price for Always).
CVS Deal (ends 7/25):
- $5 ECB wyb $15 Always or Tampax Products, B1G1 50% off, limit 1
(4) Always Infinity or Radiant Pads 11-16 ct., B1G1 50% off at $5.99
(2) -$4/2 Always Radiant, Infinity, Pure, Pure Cotton, Ultra, or Maxi Pads 10-ct+, excl liners and Discreet, limit 2, PG 07/05 or CVS eCoupon
-$2 off Tampons or Pads or Liners purchase of $10, printing at CVS Coupon Center
Total Due: $7.97
Get Back: $5 ExtraCare Bucks
Makes it 74¢ each!
Check out the full CVS ad for more great deals.
- Latest Articles