See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you buy diapers, here’s a deal for you! You can get a 276 count box of size 1 Huggies Snug and Dry diapers for $30.60 from Amazon! That makes it 11¢ per diaper.
Here’s how the deal works:
1. Make sure you’re an Amazon Mom member (it’s FREE to join if you’re an Amazon Prime member and you’ll get an additional 20% off select diaper purchases when you choose Subscribe & Save). This will drop the price of the diapers down from $42 to $33.60.
2. Clip the $3 off coupon and the price of the size 1 diapers will lower to $30.60 in your cart.
3. Make sure you choose Subscribe & Save to get this price. You can always edit your subscription later.
This makes the diapers 11¢ each, which is a great stock-up price!
If you choose a different size of diapers, your price will be different. Note: Prices on Amazon may change at any time.
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or with orders of $35 or more.
See more online shopping deals!
- Latest Articles