This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Betty Crocker is now offering an online cooking club/school!! Think of watching Food Network and then getting to ask Paula Dean a question through your TV as she cooks, that is what they have created (minus Paula).
Join The Mixer online (it’s FREE!) and learn the ins and outs of cooking and baking, while interacting with Betty Crocker Kitchens experts LIVE during a class. It’s completely online so participate in your pj’s if you like.
Each week for six weeks, The Mixer will feature a new class line up complete with recipe demos, tips & techniques, flavor secrets and much more.
- Week #1 – Kickin Chicken Recipes and tips for making juicy, mouthwatering chicken
- Week #2 – Pastabilities Secrets of building flavor that will allow you to create your own signature sauces
- Week #3 – Greens with Envy Recipes for go-to salads
- Week #4 – Viva Tortilla Taking taco night to a whole new level
- Week #5 – Wok it Out Stir-fry techniques and recipes for easy
- Week #6 – Small Bites-Big Flavors Dips and appetizers that are easy and flavorful and guiltless desserts
Live Classes are held three times a week. (If you want to chat live then you need to watch at one of these times.)
- Tuesdays 7 p.m. ET
- Wednesdays 9 p.m. ET
- Saturdays 4 p.m. ET
Don’t worry if you miss it, you can always go back to watch the class on demand and get in on the conversation. For details and to register go here.
Betty Crocker is giving away to one Southern Savers reader a Mixer Basket filled with Kitchen Gadgets and a moist cakes cookbook.
2 cup Measuring cup
Spatula All Purpose Tool (I need to watch more classes cause this probably has a real name)
Betty Crocker Cakes Cookbook Magazine
Leave a comment and answer either:
What your favorite Kitchen Gadget? or…
If you could have your own cooking show what you would name it?
The winner will be picked on Wednesday Morning.