This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
If you are headed out to brave the crowds in hunt of a good deal this Black Friday, here are some tips for a successful trip:
- Be prepared for long lines and cold weather. Dress accordingly!
- Bring friends or family members to help you grab deals! Go for the big deals yourself and have them grab smaller deals around the store.
- Know your stores policies (coupons, layaways, returns, etc.)
- If you don’t see a deal, ask an employee or keep searching through the store!
- If you have a smartphone, use an app to scan barcodes and compare in-store deals with online prices!
- Avoid impulse buys: Not everything advertised is a great deal.
- Keep your receipts… just in case you change your mind!
Find the Best Deals
To find all the best deals this Black Friday, you can use our new Deal Search feature. Type in any item you want a deal on and this will show you all the best prices for things like TVs, Laptops, Cameras, and more. You’ll have to make sure you enter a date for the search feature to work properly. I just used yesterday’s date 11/11/2012.
Here are some of the best deals that I’ve seen so far. You can find more using the Black Friday Search, with keywords like HDTV, Laptop, Blu-Ray, and Camera: