See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
1. We have another $10 off $40 to Walgreens to use Friday and Saturday only. If you haven’t gotten your free monthly items from Walgreens yet this is a great way to make some money back when you get your rebate check. Check out the monthly deals here. This would also be a great way to get some cheap cleaning supplies with the SC Johnson RR deals this week, here.
2. Get 25% off your entire purchase at Michaels with this coupon. Good Sept. 11- 13 at any store in the US.
3. There is a new coupon booklet at the entrance of Publix right now that says Dollar Days “Over $20 in Savings”. All the coupons are Manufacturers coupons and don’t have Publix written on them anywhere! There are some great coupons too (everything is $1 off 1 or $1 off 2:
$1 off Multigrain Cheerios (makes it $1 a box at Kroger this week)
$1 off Cocoa Puffs Combos
$1 off any Cascadian Farm Product…
4. Lastly don’t miss the new Food Lion printable coupons. They are good at any Food Lion or any other store that accepts competitor coupons (Publix). This week there is $2 off Digiornia Pizza!
- Latest Articles