See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Need some help coming up with a CVS scenario this week? We’ve got a fun Buy $30 and get $10 back deal, so why not start there! Use high value coupons from this Sunday’s inserts and leave with 8 items all for $9.88.
Check your store coupons. If you have a CVS coupon off any hair care you could use that too and pay even less out of pocket!
Note: The entire deal is a limit of 1 for the entire week.
CVS Deal Idea (ends 10/2):
- $10 ECB wyb $30 In Participating Products
(6) Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner, 12-12.6 oz, 3 for $12
(2) Tide Pods or Gain Flings 12-16 ct. or Downy Unstopables 5.7 oz, $4.94
(2) -$5/3 Pantene products, limit 2, PG 09/26
-$2 off Tide Pods 31 ct. or smaller or Hygienic Clean Power Pods 8 ct. printable
-$2 off Gain Flings 14-16 ct, Liquid Laundry detergent 50 oz, limit 1, PG 09/26
Total Due: $19.88
Get Back: $10 ExtraCare Bucks
Makes it $9.88 for everything or $1.23 each
See the full CVS Ad for more great deals.
- Latest Articles