See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Head to CVS this week and get another sweet deal on Aleve pain reliever! Everyone got a new $4 off Aleve coupon in Sunday’s paper that will make for a great price with an ExtraCare deal running all week.
Tip: Check your CVS account for a store coupon off pain relief. If you have it… you’ve got a money maker!
Aleve Deal at CVS (thru 5/4)
- $8 ECB wyb $20 Aleve 40-270 ct or Bayer Aspirin 40-300 ct, B1G1 50% off, limit 1
(4) Aleve Back & Muscle Pain Reliever, 50 ct., $8.49
(4) -$4 off Aleve or Aleve Back & Muscle Pain or PM 40-ct+, limit 4, SS 04/28
Total Due: $9.47
Get Back: $8 ECB
Makes it 36¢ each!
This is definitely a deal to grab this week (or get a raincheck for if your store is out by the time you get there).
- Latest Articles