These little mini turkey meatloaves are great for weeknight meals and are so good! They’re topped with a sweet, balsamic ketchup glaze. Serve with potatoes and a green veggie!
Note: I used a pound of ground turkey and split it into three meatloaves, but you could easily split into two or four. Feel free to double the recipe to make more.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a few grinds of black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together (I find it easiest with gloved hands) the ground turkey, egg, panko, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Form the turkey mixture into 2-4 loaf shapes and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, balsamic vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Brush half of the ketchup mixture on top of the turkey loaves.
- Bake for 15 minutes, brush the remaining ketchup mixture over the top of the turkey loaves, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the center of the loaves reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more recipe ideas!