This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I love cookies that are slightly crisp on the outside, but are super chewy on the inside. These peanut butter cookies fit the bill and are easy to make.
Thin & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the sugars and butter to the bowl. Cream together until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the egg and mix until just incorporated.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter and mix until just incorporated.
- Stir in the flour mixture on low and mix until just incorporated.
- Add heaping tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes until the edges are just golden brown.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!