See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I made a video a few weeks ago and then kinda forgot to share it…
So, before back to school season is completely over, here are some ways to save on school supplies! I know many parents are procrastinators, so for some of you this is perfectly timed. Hopefully for others you already have most of your supplies.
How to Save on School Supplies:
1. Start Early. The sales end usually by the third week in August and definitely by September 1st.
2. Stock Up. We won’t see a similar sale in the spring, so grab what you need for the entire year now.
3. Use Coupons. There are a number of printable and insert coupons out for pens, pencils, glue etc. Check the coupon database to find any you need.
4. Price Match. Don’t run to every store that has a deal, instead price match deals from all over town at Target, Walmart, and Staples. Also don’t forget that Staples is running a 110% price match guarantee.
5. No Characters. While I didn’t mention this in the video, staying away from licensed merchandise will save you a ton! Don’t pay extra for characters.
Check each weeks list of top school supplies.
- Latest Articles