See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Coupons can come from many different sources and there are 3 opportunities you don’t want to miss to score Johnson and Johnson Coupons:
- First, we’ll have over $100 in Johnson & Johnson coupons in the upcoming 10/28 Smart Source Insert.
- There are also tons of Johnson & Johnson printables on the Healthy Essentials website.
- Finally, the are still offering $90 in coupons by mail with a $50 purchase of participating products when you send in the receipts.
Don’t miss out on these chances to build up your coupon stash so you are ready for the big scenarios at the drugstores!
See more coupons!
- Latest Articles