See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
K-Mart is doubling coupons again at select stores. It is reported that EVERY K-Mart in GA and SC are participating and many others around the nation. The limit has changed this go round to 10 coupons!
Get a $5 off $50 Kmart coupon!
A few rules:
- 10 coupons per person per day.
- Can only buy 4 of the same item in each transaction.
Mercedes at Common Sense with Money also has a list of deals up.
Here are some tips to make this easier. I can’t say you’ll leave unfrustrated but try these to help…
1. Make your transactions small (like less than 10 items ea).
2. Make a list as you shop of prices and what the total should be.
3. Watch each coupon as they scan it.
4. Only plan to use coupons that would not double at other stores. K Mart prices are high and will not beat B1G1 grocery sale prices.
A Few Deals I see:
A.1. Steak Sauce $4.49
-$2 off A.1. printable (makes it .49 cents)
Del Monte Fruit Chillers $1.99 ea
-$1 off Fruit Chillers printable(makes it FREE)
Coupons to take with you:
- Latest Articles