Make this easy pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe for a flavorful, moist, and fall-festive snack! They are great for breakfast or lunch boxes, too.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 can pumpkin (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 12 ct. mini muffin pans (or one 12 ct. regular muffin pan).
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cloves, and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and both sugars until smooth, about 45 seconds. Whisk in the pumpkin and oil and stir until smooth.
- Add in the flour and stir until smooth.
- Using a hand mixer in a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, egg, and 3 tbsp sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Divide the pumpkin batter evenly in the muffin pans. Add a little dollop of cream cheese on the top of the pumpkin batter and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!