See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I mentioned this at the top of the Staples deals this weekend, but really don’t want you to miss out a great chance to save!!
Staples has a printable coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase available! Combine this with the FREE after easy rebate items and the 1¢ deals and they will pay you to take home office/school supplies! Remember, even if you don’t have little ones, there are lots of kiddos who could use the supplies and many stores even have a bin you can drop donations in.
(1) Scotch Super Glue Gel 4 pk, $2.99 Limit 1
(1) Staples 2013 Desktop Calendar, 22×17, $4.99 Limit 2
(2) Staples Multipurpose Paper, 8.5×11, 500 sheets, $6.99 Limit 2
(1) HP Everyday Photo Paper, 8.5×11, 50 pk, $9.49 Limit 4
(2) RoseArt Crayons, 24 pk, 1¢ Limit 2
(2) Staples School Glue, 4 oz, 1¢ Limit 2
(2) Bic Round Stic black pens, 8 pk, 1¢ Limit 2
-$5/30 Staples Coupon printable
Total Due: $26.51
Get Back: $30.45 in Easy Rebates!
You still have to pay tax, but in the end you still end up getting everything free and then some! My store didn’t have the desktop calendar so I grabbed a second pack of the photo paper instead.
There is a limit of 1 per household on the coupon and some exclusions apply. The coupon expires 7/14.
See all of the current Staples deals.
- Latest Articles