See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have your purchased any tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st 1999 and February 27th, 2013? If so, you may be eligible for FREE ticket vouchers or discount codes.
This is due to a class action settlement regarding order processing fees that were not properly refunded.
How to see if you qualify:
- Log in to your Ticketmaster account
- Go to “my account”
- Scroll down and click on “active vouchers” to see if you have any offer in your account
- Head to Settlement.LiveNation to redeem your vouchers for concerts and other events.
Each class member should relieve one ticket voucher for every purchase on Ticketmaster.com during the class period (up to 17 vouchers per person).
Be sure to visit the official site for the full details
- Latest Articles