See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
It seems that every week I get a coupon off any Hair Care purchase in my CVS account. If you are in the same boat, then pair a couple deals together on Sunday to get a great deal on hair care products!
If you don’t get a ton of CVS coupons then make sure you are signed up for the Beauty Club (that is supposed to load more coupons) and I would recommend going paperless. The cashier can sign you up for paperless the next time you are in the store.
Here’s my plan using a $4 off store coupon I have right now.
CVS Deal Idea:
(2) TRESemme Pro Collection Hair Care, 22 oz, 2 for $10
(2) Garnier Whole Blends Hair Care, 12.5 oz, $4.99
-$4 off Hair Care Purchase of $18+, printing at CVS Coupon Center
(2) -$2.50 off Tresemme Pro Collection Shampoo or Conditioner, RMN 11/03 (EXP 11/17)
-$2 off Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, limit 1, RMN 11/17
Total Due: $8.98
Get Back: $6 ECB ($4, $2)
Makes it 74¢ each
Check out these personal care deals too:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles