See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
With cold and flu season in full swing, be sure to print the (2) new Tylenol coupons.
Starting 12/6, you can pair the coupon with a Walgreens coupon to get cold medicine for $4!
Walgreens Deal Idea:
- Tylenol Cold, 24 ct or 8 oz, 2 for $13
$3/2 Tylenol Cold or Sinus product, excl trial size printable
(2) -$1 off Sudafed or Tylenol Cold product (Walgreens coupon), SS 11/08
makes it $4
- Latest Articles