See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Keep that mouth clean with a fun mouthwash deal starting 1/11 at Walgreens. Check and see if you got the $1.50/2 Crest coupon in the P&G insert from 12/28.
You can use (2) of these coupons and get $6 Register Rewards to make the mouthwash 75¢ each. If you have enough, you can always donate it.
-$1.50/2 Crest toothpaste 3 oz +, Rinse 237 ml +, or Oral-B Glide Floss 35 M or Glide Floss Picks 30 ct. +, excl trial size, PG 12/28
(4) Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash, 16.9 oz, 4 for $12
(2) -$1.50/2 Crest toothpaste 3 oz +, Rinse 237 ml +, or Oral-B Glide Floss 35 M or Glide Floss Picks 30 ct. +, excl trial size, PG 12/28
Total Due: $9
Get Back: $6 RR
–like getting it for $3 or 75¢ ea.
Have you printed these coupons?
- Latest Articles