This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you can manage to hold off on your grocery shopping until Monday, you’ll have a great way to give back and grab the items you need. On Monday July 4th Bi-lo, Winn Dixie and Harvey’s stores will donate all profits earned on to Hope For the Warriors.
Simply shop at your local store on July 4th and you are helping to support those who serve! There are other ways you can also support the cause:
- By honoring a veteran or service member with a personal note displayed in-store on the Wall of Honor.
- By donating generously during checkout now through Sunday, July 10.
- By proudly wearing the “I Donated” sticker that cashiers will hand out on July 4 to all customers to encourage friends and family to do the same.
- By liking, following and sharing BI-Lo, Harveys and Winn-Dixie Facebook posts and Twitter feeds with #AllForHonor.
- By honoring a veteran or service member by posting a dedication on the All for Honor Facebook page, www.facebook.com/allforhonor
About Hope For The Warriors
Founded in 2006, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for veterans, service members and military families. Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served approximately 10,000 through a variety of support programs focused on transition, health and wellness, peer engagement and connections to community resources.