Rite Aid has a detailed official coupon policy available on their website. Read it carefully and then if you ever have issues, just take it with you!
Things to remember
In ad coupons for Rite Aid will always say “Manufacturer Coupon”. They are not! These are store coupons (beginning with 49) and can still be used with a true manufacturer coupon. If your store attempts to tell you differently use the weekly ad to point out that in many places they ad will recommend that you do this!
Rite Aid is one of the only stores where you can only use one coupon on a B1G1 deal.
Rite Aid eCoupons are considered manufacturer's coupons and cannot be stacked with other coupons.
Rite Aid Wellness + Program
- You will need to grab a Plenti card when you are in Rite Aid.
- Every time you shop have your card scanned before checking out.
- Your card will keep track of your points and extra savings.
- You earn Plenti rewards on certain items or purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
|for every 125 points______||a one-time 10% off shopping pass|
|500 points||10% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
|500 points||free health screenings|
|1000 points||20% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
Plenti Points RewardsPlenti is a free program. The points can be earned at American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu. To redeem them, you need at least 200 and each Plenti Point is worth 1¢. When shopping at Rite Aid, earning at least 200 is easy. Even by doing just one deal, you will usually reach this mark. The best part is that you do not have to earn and redeem the points at the same place. You could earn 1,000 Penti Points at Rite Aid and use them to pay for clearance deals at Macy’s (with a coupon of course). You’ll have two years to use the points before they expire. How it works at Rite Aid Many deals will be advertised in the weekly ad, saying that you will earn a certain amount of points for purchasing specific items. For example, you may earn 400 Plenti Points when you buy (2) bottles of vitamins. This is work the equivalent of $4. Plenti points add together, so after buying items for 3 or 4 deals you could have over 1,000 points or $10 off. The next time you are in the store the card scanner will ask if you want to use the points you have available. It will use as many points as you have or as many as your total requires. For example you have 1200 points saved up (or $12 off) but you or amount due is $7.88. The system will take off 788 points so that you owe nothing! You'll still have 412 points left to use at another time. These points can be used with store and manufacturer coupons! If the purchase requires a specific value to earn points, then that is based off the sale price before any coupons or points are used.
- What can I use Plenti points on? They can be used on anything in the store except prescriptions, gift cards, tobacco products, alcohol, or stamps.
- How many Points can be used per transaction? As many as you want. However, the register will stop accepting them if they will make your subtotal (pre-tax total) negative.
- What is rolling Plenti Points? Rolling means using the points you have already earned to buy items that will give you more points. Keep in mind that you must wait 24 hours to redeem the Plenti rewards earned today.
- There’s a promotion that says I need to buy $20 of products to earn Plenti points is that before or after coupons? Before coupons and they will not roundup. (You must buy $20 worth, not $19.99)
- Do I have to finish a promotion in one transaction? Yes. The reward system doesn't track your purchases past this transaction.
- Can I buy more than one of a Plenti deal? All deals have a limit published in the ad. If you purchase more than the limit you will not earn any additional points on those items.
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
The Small Details
- Wellness+ Points accrued based on calendar year.
- Customers earn 1 point for every front end purchase. Excludes cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, or items paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care program.
- Customers earn 25 points for every prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care programs such as Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible. Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.
- One-Time Passes delivered to members via email (or mail if no email address is provided). Members must present pass at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.
- Year long discounts will remain active through the end of the calendar year. Members will be informed of discount eligibility via email (or mail if no email address is provided). Members must present their wellness+ membership card at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.