See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is nothing like getting a huge discount on a gift certificate to an already discounted store! Head to Tippr.com (a daily deal site) where they have a $20 credit to Overstock for $10 today. If you are new to Tippr, you’ll also get a $5 credit to use toward your first deal, making the certificate just $5!
To Get the Best Deal:
- Sign up through this Tippr Link to get a $5 Credit
- Go directly to the Overstock deal here to buy the voucher for just $5!
You have through April 21, 2012 to use the voucher and it excludes Books, Music, Movies, Games, & Electronics and items in Cars, Travel, Insurance, and Gold Redemption.
- Latest Articles