See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are all the Aldi deals this week, starting 10/21 or 10/24 depending on your region. It’s a very short list, but that price on pumpkins will be hard to beat.
Keep in mind that the deals may be regional as well, so leave a note if you find any others to share!
- Pumpkins, $2.49 ea.
- Gala Apples, 3 lb bag, $1.99
(66¢ per lb)
- Granny Smith Apples, 3 lb bag, $1.99
(66¢ per lb)
- Pomegranates, 69¢ ea.
- Pineapple, 99¢ ea.
- Appleton Farms Thick Cut Bacon, 16 oz, $3.29
(Gwaltney Bacon, 12 oz for $1.75 at Kroger)
- Breakfast Best Heat-n-Serve Maple Links, 6.4 oz, 99¢
Fridge or Frozen
- Friendly Farms Milk, 1 gallon, $2.19
- Sea Queen Battered Fish Tenders, 18 oz, $2.99
(Mrs. Paul’s Frozen Fish, 18-22.98 oz for $1.74 at Ingles)
- Happy Farms Deli Sliced Cheese, Mozzarella or Sharp Cheddar, 8 oz, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Caprese or Pulled Pork Pizza, 16-16.4 oz, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Fire Baked Pepperoni PIzza, 21.75 oz, $3.49
- Bakers Corner Baking Powder, 8.1 oz, 99¢
- Baker’s Corner Sprinkles, 3-5 oz, 99¢
- Baker’s Corner Fat Free Evaporated Milk, 12 oz, 69¢
- Stonemill Essentials Pure Lemon, Peppermint, or Almond Extracts, 2 oz, $1.99
- Millville Creamy Wheat Cereal, 28 oz, $1.99
- Latest Articles