See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’m excited to bring another store to Southern Savers! I shared with you recently how you can actually save more in the grocery store than you can in Aldi, but many of you still want the deals. So starting today we will share the best prices each week.
If your Aldi ad starts on Sunday these deals are already running, if your ad begins on Wednesday then these deals start tomorrow.
Remember that meat, produce and national brand items can be price matched at Walmart and Target. You cannot use coupons at Aldi, but you can when price matched at another store.
- Tyson Fresh Jumbo Pack Chicken Breasts $1.69 lb
- Kirkwood Chicken & Cheddar Nuggets, 18 oz, $2.49
- Oscar Mayer Ham & Turkey Sub Kit, 32 oz, $6.99
(get it at Bi-Lo for $5.99 through 1/24)
- Kirkwood Chicken Wings, 4 lb, $5.99
- Navel Oranges, 4 lb bag, $1.49
(makes it 37¢ lb)
- Tangerines, 3 lb bag, $1.29
(makes it 43¢ lb)
- Cantaloupe 89¢ ea.
- Strawberries, 1 lb, 99¢
- Grapefruit, 5 lb, $1.29
(makes it 25¢ lb)
- Pineapple 99¢ ea.
Fridge or Frozen
- Appetitos Nacho Jalapeno Snacks, 20 oz, $2.49
- Cole’s Pizzasticks, 12.75 oz, $2.49
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 12″ Ultimate Meat Deli Pizza, 28.25 oz, $4.99
- Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Fruit Smoothie, 32 oz, $2.99
- L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns, 8 pk., 99¢
- Brookdale Chili, 15 oz, $1.19
(get Hormel Chili at Kroger for 71¢ or at Ingles for 64¢)
- Happy Harvest Chili Style Diced Tomatoes, 14.5 oz, 59¢
(get Hunt’s Tomatoes at Kroger for 19¢)
- Tuscan Garden Blue Cheese Dressing, 24 oz, $1.99
- Tuscan Garden Honey Mustard or Peppercorn Ranch Dressings, 16 oz, $1.39
(get Ken’s Dressing at Food City for $1.29 or at Kroger for 79¢)
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce, 16 oz, $1.99
- Burman’s Yellow Mustard, 14 oz, 69¢
(get French’s Mustard at Walmart for 58¢, at Publix for FREE, or Kroger for 44¢)
- Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, 6 oz, $2.79
(price match at Walmart to use coupons)
-.55/2 Hormel pepperoni printable
-$1/2 Hormel pepperoni, SS 1/15
(get 3.5 oz at Kroger for 50¢ or at Bi-Lo, 3.5-8 oz, for 94¢ starting 1/25)
- Southern Grove Jumbo Salted In-Shell Peanuts, 16 oz, $1.99
- Grandessa Signature Hummus, 8 oz, $1.69
(get Athenos Hummus at Kroger for 75¢)
- Grandessa Signature Gourmet Salsas, 16 oz, $1.69
(get Chi-Chi’s Salsa at Kroger for 49¢)
- Campbell’s V8 100% Juice, 24 pk. 10 oz bottles, $2.69
- Welch’s 100% Juice, 24 pk., $12.99
- Latest Articles