See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If your Aldi ad starts on Sunday these deals are already running, if your ad begins on Wednesday then these deals start tomorrow, 3/14. The deals are a little low this week, but hopefully the prices on produce always help!
Remember that produce and national brand products can be price matched at Walmart and Target.
- Fresh Eye of Round Roast $3.89 lb
- Sea Queen Haddock Fillets, 16 oz, $4.99 ea.
- Sea Queen Value Pack Pollock Fillets, 32 oz, $4.49
- Sea Queen Stuffed Salmon or Tilapia, 6 oz, $2.99
- Sea Queen Breaded Fish Strips, 18 oz, $2.99
- Sea Queen Breaded Calamari Rings, 16 oz, $4.99
- Broccoli 89¢ pk.
- Carrots 49¢ pk.
- Cauliflower 89¢ pk.
- Red Potatoes, 5 lb bag, $1.29
- Yellow Onions 59¢ pk.
- Cabbage 69¢ ea.
Fridge or Frozen
- Casa Mamita Taquitos, 20-22.5 oz, $3.49
- Frozen Appetizers, 8-11 oz, $1.99
Mozzarella Sticks, Cream Cheese or Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Pizza Snacks, 20 oz, $1.99
(get Totino’s Pizza Rolls, 40 ct., at Target for $2.25)
- Five Cheese Deli Pizza, 41 oz, $4.99
(get Red Baron pizza at Target for $3 or Ingles for $3.32)
- Supreme or Pepperoni Deli Pizza, 43-47 oz, $5.99
- Happy Farms Deli Sliced Cheese, 8 oz, $1.99
(get Sargento Deli Sliced Cheese at Food City for $1.75)
- Happy Farms Shredded Cheese, 16 oz, $2.99
- Happy Farms Cheese Blocks, 8 oz, $1.79
- Clancy’s Tortilla Chips, 13 oz, 99¢
- Casa Mamita Salsa, 24 oz, $1.49
- Latest Articles