See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are the Aldi deals that started either 3/25 or start tomorrow, 3/28. There are some great meat and produce prices this week!
I know some of you get a little upset at the price comparisons for other stores. Aldi is great, but my goal is to help you save the most money so I will continue to point out when something is cheaper in other places. In general with couponing, national brand items on a true sale with a coupon will always beat house brand prices no matter the store.
Remember that produce and national brand products can be price matched at Walmart and Target.
- Spiral Sliced Half Ham $1.69 lb
- Smoked Ham Shank Portion $1.19 lb
- Smoked Ham-Butt Portion $1.39 lb
- Lamb Leg Roast $6.49 lb
- Maple Leaf Farms Whole Duckling $2.49 lb
- Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breast Roast with Bacon, 24 oz, $5.99
- Strauss Tuscan Herb Seasoned Veal Roast $4.99 lb
- Sea Queen Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz, $4.99
(basically $6.65 lb)
- Jumbo Butterfly or Coconut Shrimp, 9 oz, $2.99
- Wild Caught Salmon Fillets, 16 oz, $3.99
- Fish Sticks, 24 oz, $2.49
- Crunchy or Battered Fish Fillets, 19-19.2 oz, $2.49
- Sea Scallops, 12 oz, $6.99
- Yellow Onions 59¢ pk.
- Grape Tomatoes 79¢ pk.
- Artisan Lettuce 99¢ pk.
- Baby Carrots 49¢ pk.
- Cauliflower 89¢ ea.
- Multi-Colored Peppers, 3 pk., $1.49
- Little Salad Bar Spring Mix or Sweet Butter Lettuces, 5-6.5 oz, $1.99
Fridge or Frozen
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese, 8 oz, 99¢
(get Philadelphia cream cheese at Publix for 87¢)
- Friendly Farms All Natural Sour Cream, 16 oz, 99¢
(get Breakstone’s sour cream at Publix for 44¢)
- Bake House Creation Crescent Rolls, 8 oz, 99¢
- Countryside Creamery Butter Quarters, 16 oz, $1.99
(get Land O Lakes Butter at Kroger for 99¢ or at Bi-Lo for 50¢)
- Happy Farms Cheese Block, 8 oz, $1.79
- Savoritz Entertainment Crackers, 7-8 oz, $1.49
- Burman’s Cocktail Sauce, 12 oz, 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Mashed Potatoes, 4 oz, 79¢
(get Idahoan potatoes at Publix for 66¢)
(get Betty Crocker potatoes at Kroger for 50¢)
- Tuscan Garden Dressings, 16 oz, $1.39
- Tuscan Garden Croutons, 6 oz, 99¢
(get Chatham Village croutons at Publix for 79¢)
- Baker’s Corner Frosting, 16 oz, $1.29
- Baker’s Corner Cake Mix, 18.25 oz, 99¢
(get Duncan Hines cake mix at Publix for 21¢)
- Baker’s Corner Fudge Brownie Mix, 18.3 oz, $1.29
- Latest Articles