See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This makes each item 92¢ so it really is a fun deal. Go ahead and print your coupons so you will have them for this deal. There is an Ibotta offer and Publix coupons available to use to make this work.
(2) Kellogg’s Special K Cereals, 10.8-13.1 oz, $2.50 ea.
(2) Kellogg’s Froot Loops Cereals, 12-15 oz, $2.50 ea.
(1) Minute Maid Orange Juice, 59 oz, $3
(1) Dannon Yogurt, 32 oz, (reg. price)
(1) Milk, 1 gallon
-$2 off Orange juice, 59 oz+ WYB (2) Kellogg’s Froot Loops or Krave cereal, 8.7-17 oz (Publix Coupon), Cool, Fresh Savings flyer
-Free Dannon or Light & Fit yogurt, 32 oz WYB (2) Kellogg’s Special K cereal, 10.8-18 oz (Publix Coupon), Cool, Fresh Savings flyer
(2) -.50/1 Kellogg’s Froot Loops cereal printable
-$1/2 Kellogg’s cereals printable
-.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed, 59 oz printable
Total Due: $7.25
-.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed 100% Orange Juice, 59 fl. oz. bottle, Ibotta App mobile coupon
makes it 92¢ each
Have you printed these coupons?
- Latest Articles