See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have some stained Pyrex dishes. If your Pyrex dishes are well-loved and need to be refreshed here is a simple solution!
You will need oven cleaner for this so be sure to use in a well ventilated area and never use on aluminum or chrome.
1. Spray oven cleaner on stained Pyrex glass dishes
2. Place the dish inside a tightly sealed bag and let it sit overnight
3. Scrub with a brush and wash thoroughly.
After completing these steps, you dishes should look good as new. Go ahead and give it a try!
See more Frugal Living Tips.
- Latest Articles