See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Today we have a giveaway, but with a bit of a twist from our normal giveaways.
It’s a Mother’s Day Bouquet contest exclusively for Southern Savers from the folks at CommonKindness. Up for grabs is a $250 Visa Gift Card!! To get the prize, you need to find 5 different Mother’s Day Flowers randomly place on the CommonKindness website.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the CommonKindness website to find the flowers.
2. Collect each of the URLs (http://www.commonkindness.com/….) for the pages with the flowers.
3. Once you’ve found all 5, send an email with the URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who submit the URLs will be entered in a drawing for the $250 gift card.
Get your submission in by the deadline on Mother’s Day (5/12) at 3 pm PST. If you don’t win the gift card, you don’t completely lose out! Everyone who submits their answers will receive a Mother’s Day Card Bouquet in your email.
CommonKindness will randomly choose the winner and they’ll contact them with their $250 Visa Gift Card.
- Latest Articles