See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Need some new makeup? You can get eye liner for 49¢ at CVS when you pair a $3 off Covergirl insert coupon with $5 ECBs.
No worries if you don’t have the insert coupon, as there are several $2 off coupons available to print instead.
CVS Deal Idea:
- $5 ECB WYB (2) CoverGirl Cosmetics, , limit 1
(2) Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Liner, $5.99
(2) -$3 off Covergirl eye product, excl 1-Kit, accessories, and trial, SS 10/21
Total Due: $5.98
Get Back: $5 ECB
–like getting both for 98¢ or 49¢ ea.Don’t have the insert coupons? Use these instead:
$2 off CoverGirl lip product, excl accessories, trial/travel sizes printable
$2 off CoverGirl eye product, excl 1-kit shadows, accessories, trial/travel sizes printable
$2 off CoverGirl face product, excl Cheekers, accessories, trial/travel sizes printable
Check out these coupons too:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles