See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Many of you have started getting a great CVS store coupon for $10 off any $40 purchase of household paper goods, laundry detergent or cleaning supplies. Putting a few deals together makes for a great price on paper goods and detergent this week at CVS!!
Here’s my plan using all the store coupons I have. Keep in mind that store coupons vary for each person so you may have different offers (possibly even better than I do).
CVS Deal Idea:
(2) Charmin Bath Tissue, 8 mega rolls, $9.99
(1) Tide Detergent, 100 oz, $11.94
(2) Scott Paper Towel 12 Mega Roll, $10.49
-$10 off Household Items, purchase of $40+, printing at CVS Coupon Center (EXP 1/3)
-$2 off Charmin Toilet Paper, purchase of $10+, printing at CVS Coupon Center (EXP 1/3)
(2) -$1 off Charmin Toilet Paper, 4 mega rolls +, limit 2, PG 12/29
-$2 off Tide Liquid Detergent & Pods, purchase of $8+, printing at CVS Coupon Center (EXP 1/3)
-$3 off Tide laundry Detergent 92 oz+, limit 1, PG 12/29
(2) -.55/1 Scott towels, 6 rolls+, sign in printable
Total Due: $32.80
Get Back: $15 ECB ($10, $5)
Makes it $3.56 each!
- Latest Articles